Tender Writing Workshop
The one-hour workshop will provide you with practical tips to help you to prepare comprehensive and conforming bids to tender for government and private sector contracts, large and small.
The tips will help you write an effective tender response that outlines the expertise, experience and value-add activities of your business to procurement managers who are responsible for assessing if you are the right fit for their supply chain.
In the workshop we’ll cover:
- How to develop an effective approach to tenders
- How to prepare responses to key criteria
- Tender Writing for First Nation businesses
- Understanding the importance of non-price criteria vs price
- Common pitfalls and traps
- Where to look for current and upcoming tendering opportunities
- How to make your business more visible to buyers.
This free community segment is proudly supported by: