PVW Partners Breakfast with Alice Kunek
Do coaches make a difference, or are they just tokens?
Join Australian Opal and Townsville Fire player Alice Kunek to discuss the difference coaches make to player attitudes, performance and team culture.
With 14 years as a professional basketball player, a Bachelor of Commerce and completing a Master of International Business and Economics, Alice illustrates the link between coaching and performance, which goes far beyond developing a player’s technical ability. Through career anecdotes, Alice explains the parallels between coaching and leading in the non-sporting world and provides frameworks that leaders in any workplace can apply. Join us for a networking breakfast that will support your understanding of how great coaches:
- Foster relationships that enable vulnerability and risk
- Unleash individual potential
- Build loyalty to the team and the organisation
- Create a high-performance culture
A light breakfast will be provided.
- Date: Wednesday, 6 December 2023
- Time: 7.00am-8.30am
- Venue: PVW Partners – 52 Walker Street, Townsville
- Cost: $40.00
Tickets will sell out – book early.
Find out more about People and Performance Advisory at PVW Partners