Meet the Press – 2 March 2023
TOPIC: How to position yourself as an industry expert to the media.
– Expand your reach and visibility through the media
– Promote yourself as a go-to industry spokesperson in your local area
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Business owners and leaders
- Not for Profits
- Marketing & Communications Staff
- Business / Communications Consultants
- Thought leaders
Time: 5.30pm ~ 7.30pm
Where: Rydges Southbank, Palmer St, Townsville.
Julie Johnston has over 20 years experience in media communications and is the owner of Creative Concepts PR and BDmag, a quarterly print magazine and online platform showcasing North Queensland’s businesses, entrepreneurs and innovators. Julie is passionate about helping small to medium businesses and thought leaders learn basic PR skills to share their voice in the media.
This free community segment is proudly supported by: