Meet the Press – 11 May 2023
- Business owners and leaders
- Not for Profits
- Marketing & Communications Staff
- Business / Communications Consultants
- Thought leaders
THEME: Radio Ga Ga!
We’ve hand-picked a range of talent from North Queensland’s commercial and community radio networks who will:
- Discuss their audience, programmes and news bulletins;
- Provide actionable advice on what interview talent they’re looking for;
- Explain who plays a role in qualifying story leads and setting up interviews; and
- Tell you what you need to pitch your story and get it on the airwaves.
- Paula Tapiolas – Chief of Staff, ABC North Queensland
- Henry Bretz – Breakfast Co-Host, Power100
- Tee Johnson – Station Manager, 103.9 Triple T
- SCA Journalist (Hit FM & Triple M) – announcement coming soon!
Time: 5.30pm ~ 7.30pm
Where: Rydges Southbank, Palmer St, Townsville.
Julie Johnston has over 20 years experience in media communications and is the owner of Creative Concepts PR and BDmag, a quarterly print magazine and online platform showcasing North Queensland’s businesses, entrepreneurs and innovators. Julie is passionate about helping small to medium businesses and thought leaders learn basic PR skills to share their voice in the media.
This free community segment is proudly supported by: