Join Townsville Chamber and enjoy a two course lunch while learning how to get strategic around your business and wellbeing with John Hale.
Too many business owners run into trouble because they don’t do strategy well or do strategy at all. John Hale will unpack the six steps needed to create a strategic mindset. He will identify the most challenging issues and opportunities businesses face in 2023, and help us build reliable future perspectives, allocate scarce resources intelligently and lead strategy successfully. John will also reveal how a strategic mindset can be used to deal with many common mental health issues.
What will you take away …
- Appreciate the strengths and limitations of the human brain
- Gain confidence by applying the six-step Strategic Mindset Process
- Learn the six mega-trends that are altering businesses forever
- Understand the six radical uncertainties in 2023 that need to be hedged
- Reduce the stressors that lead to or exacerbate mental health issues.
Date: Wednesday, 28 June 2023
Venue: Mercure Hotel Townsville
Cost: $65 (excl. GST) members / $80 (excl. GST) non-members
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘮 𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘥𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘘𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘎𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘍𝘶𝘯𝘥.
This free community segment is proudly supported by: