Social Media Masterclass – Morning
Smart Precinct NQ and the Townsville Chamber of Commerce, in association with the National Broadband Network, is offering a Social Media Masterclass with one of Australia’s leading digital companies – Canva.
Rachael Reid, B2B Content Specialist at Canva, will take participants through an hour of the latest tips and tricks for mastering social media with an eye on building a stronger customer base.
Prior to the Masterclass, you will also hear from local experts who will join our panel to explain how they are using social media to lift their business or organisation.
Note, please choose to attend either the morning session 9-11am OR the afternoon session 1-3pm – selection can be made when purchasing tickets. Each session will have a maximum capacity of 50 people so be sure to book early.
Light refreshments will be included, please advise any dietary requirements.
Agenda – subject to change:
- Doors and registrations open 30 mins prior to event start time
- Welcome + Speech – Casandra Cazzulino, Smart Precinct NQ, Townsville Chamber of Commerce, Russell Kelly, nbn
- Panel Discussion – Business Connectivity – Luke Williams- Business nbn, Local Business x2
- Light refreshments break
- 1 hour Canva Social Media Masterclass with Rachael Read, B2B Content Specialist, Canva
- Day/Date: Thursday, 9 November 2023
- Time: 9.00am-11.00am OR 1.00pm-3.00pm (please pick one)
- Venue: Smart Precinct NQ, 143 Walker Street, Townsville
- Cost: $20.00 + booking fee