Smart Business Accelerator – 6-week Program
The Smart Business Accelerator is a six week program suitable for founders with early-stage business ideas in professional services, trades, retail, hospitality and social enterprise.
Owning a small business is hard but rewarding.
In this accelerator program you will learn skills and strategies to give your new business idea to survive
Over the course of the program you will work on your business establishing plans, finding solutions and establishing goals and objectives to keep working on improving your business resilience and adaptability.
- Commencing Wednesday 22nd February 2023
- 6 weeks, 2 hour workshops – 12pm – 2pm per week.
- Business Essentials
- Financial Basics
- Marketing and Sales
- Systems, Procedures and Processes
- The Future
- Lydia Canovas
- Shelley Grainger
- Megan Colwell
- Complete registration details through Eventbrite
- Within 2 business days you will receive an email with an application form to determine that this program is the right fit at your current stage of business.
- Upon reviewing your application we’ll be in touch to advise the outcome for a subsidised place.
Topics, inclusions, dates and facilitators are subject to change at the discretion of Smart Precinct NQ. Fully funded places are subject to availability and only secured upon submission of application form and receipt of a confirmed place by SPNQ.
This free community segment is proudly supported by: